Jump to Navigation

Iowa and Nebraska Immigration Lawyer

Iowa Citizenship Attorney

Family Based Immigration Services

Facing the prospect of obtaining Immigrant or Non-Immigrant Visas for you or your family can be overwhelming. Our goal is to reunite families and there are times when that reunification is made more difficult due to a family member's entry into the United States without inspection. We are here to help walk you through this complex process and provide you with legal guidance to make your experience as efficient and effective as possible. This includes preparing and filing the necessary petitions and proof to start the immigration process. In addition, we advise you on the necessary evidence to gather for a "Waiver of Unlawful Presence," if necessary, and will draft a legal brief using that evidence as support.

Whether your family based immigration needs are basic or complex, we are here to help. Hablamos español.

E-2 Visas

In addition to family based immigration, the attorneys at our firm can help you as a businessperson in obtaining a Non-Immigrant, E-2 treaty investor visa. You may be eligible to obtain this visa in order to start a business in the United States. There are important requirements in order to obtain an E-2 visa, only a few of which are: you must own the company you want to work for or it must be 50% owned by a person from your home country, you must have the intention to stay in the U.S. only while the business is in place, you must be the citizen of a national investor treaty country, etc. Our attorneys can help you determine if you qualify for this visa, prepare the paperwork for you, and guide you through the process of obtaining the requisite proof to support the application.

Removal Defense

If you or a family member have been detained and are facing deportation due to a crime, illegal entry, mistaken identity, or other accusation, the attorneys at Boliver Law Firm can speak with you about your options. We are ready to talk to you and your family about your case and will work to find the best solution and defense for you. We understand that the process can be confusing and frightening and we are here to take the time to make sure you understand the process and your options.

Citizenship and Naturalization

Whether you need a Green Card or are ready to transition from a Lawful Permanent Resident to a United States Citizen, our attorneys are ready to help you through the process. Three years after you have a Green Card, without conditions, you are eligible to begin the process of becoming a United States Citizen. This is an exciting time for many of our clients and we are happy to provide the guidance needed to make this process move as smoothly as possible.

Contact our Lawyers for Clear and Accurate Answers

To talk with a lawyer about your concerns, contact the Boliver Law Firm by calling 641-752-7757 in Iowa or 402-392-0107 in Nebraska. You may also complete our online contact form. We place great emphasis on providing prompt, clear, and accurate answers to your questions.

Contact Form

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.