Serving the Needs of Individuals and Institutional Clients
The Boliver Law Firm serves the legal needs of individuals and organizations throughout Iowa and Nebraska. Our main office is located in Marshalltown, Iowa; we have two additional offices in Grinnell, Iowa, and Omaha, Nebraska.
Our attorneys bring diverse legal skills and professional backgrounds to the practice of law, which helps us meet the diverse needs of our clients. Regardless of your needs, we can help you achieve the best possible results. Contact us for a consultation by calling 641-752-7757 in Iowa or 402-392-0107 in Nebraska or by completing our online contact our law firm form.
Des Moines Securities Litigation Attorney
Securities litigation and securities arbitration are just two of primary practice areas in our firm. We represent individual and institutional investors in disputes with the securities industry, resolving matters through litigation and FINRA arbitration. See our securities resource links and frequently asked questions about securities page for more information.
Other Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy: We provide cost-effective legal counsel to individuals and small businesses who face bankruptcy. We help resolve financial problems through alternatives to bankruptcy as well.
- Immigration: Our immigration practice focuses on family immigration and e-visas, as well as deportation defense and naturalization. Hablamos español.
- Civil Litigation: Lawyers at the Boliver Law Firm participate in commercial litigation, contracts litigation, vendor disputes, and personal injury lawsuits, among other civil litigation.
- Criminal Law: We provide effective criminal defense for people accused of drunk driving. We also handle some traffic offenses and drug offenses.
- Family Law: Our family law practice includes dissolution of marriage (divorce), child custody disputes, child custody modification, and paternity matters.
- Juvenile Law: Our strong advocates handle delinquency and child in need of protection cases for Iowa families.
- Workers' Compensation: If you have been injured at work, you can turn to our attorneys for representation in workers' compensation arbitration and appeals.
We also represent clients in other matters, including business formation, taxes, estate planning, and probate, as well as other civil litigation. The best way to find out if we can meet your needs is to talk with our lawyers.
Contact Our Lawyers for Clear and Accurate Answers
To talk with a lawyer about your concerns, contact the Boliver Law Firm by calling 641-752-7757 in Iowa or 402-392-0107 in Nebraska. You may also complete our online contact form to speak with a skilled attorney. We place great emphasis on providing prompt, clear and accurate answers to your questions.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.